Saturday, November 26, 2011

As you guys know I started working at Starbucks, not too long ago.

Life's great there, my co-workers are quite nice, the environment is awesome and most importantly I could see smiles on people's faces. Though I'm don't really believe deeply in these things call the Horoscopes and etc, but I find it fun to read it every once in a while. So like it says I'm the type who can get emotional in just a snap, which is 100% true. My friends just don't get me, one second while in the Karaoke we're like hitting it going all out, then the next moment I'm like sitting there with that emo face of mine. Anyways, my point is that I get emo too while work. There has been times where my co-workers was like, hey, smile la! I'm like alright...

Moving on, met a girl at Starbucks the other day. People who knows me very well knows that I kind of check out girls all the time regardless of when and where. So I was doing it while working, that moment I had nothing to do, I just stood there looking around till two girls came in. Doing the usual I was looking at them, they were laughing and everything. Later on I ask my friend what their names were, she said she didn't know, she later go asked them, blah blah blah, one of the girl came and asked me for my number and email, texted on my way home she replied, texted her again, no reply, then tried again tomorrow, no reply. Then I was like, forget this..
But I just picked up the phone yesterday and called her and I had this thing in mind, that if she didn't picked up I would've delete her number, cause like no point and such. She really didn't picked up but another number miss called me, I called it, it was her, we chat for a while, I asked her out.. wait? Asked her out? I didn't exactly said it was a date.... I asked if she wanted to hang out.. Whatever, its a date.. (I guess she might have thought it was.)

Said we would meet at 12 somewhere, I got there around 11:40, went to Starbucks to order a drink cause I was like sleepy. With two shots of espresso I got hyped up and awesome! In total I waited an hour something till she showed up. I thought she made me wait, but whatever. So we went to watch a movie. I was thinking Twilight, but when we got there there were 3 seats left and yes, you guessed it, it was separate. I was thinking, what's the point if its separated? We ended up watching another movie, Made In.. something with a D, we didn't really watched it through, but instead we chat and stuff. Afterwards we went to eat Marrybrown's, my first time there ever! She wanted to go, so we did. Wait, that sounded bad, like as if I was pushing and putting the blame on her.. I don't mean that... =.=, anyways we ate, walked for another 10 mins, I sent her home, then I got home, and that was it.

Was it great? I don't know really... yet. Gosh, I don't know! I've having like so many thoughts going on in my mind right now and its. Time. For. Emo. State. To. Think! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment