Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Twelve Hours In Bukit Bintang

Today was a pretty good day for me, minus all the transportation and tiredness.. Sigh.. My plan was to head to Times Square today to do a few things, since it was my day off from Starbucks. But first I needed to go to this place in Maluri to get an injection which is required for me to get while working. I set my alarm to 9, but woke up at 8 due to some things. My dad came in my room and said that it was a public holiday and I was like WTF? Which means the clinic is closed? Damn, was I pissed... It was all planned and stuff and now it was a holiday.. =.=, so then I called my manager and asked her what day it was and she said it was a public holiday and the clinic is closed. I ended up not going there today. I went to Times Square at around 12:00 pm. Met two of my friends along with the mother of one of my friend. All of them were females and they were shopping. You know girls, they take half an hour in a store and comes out empty handed and tells you they want to see other shops first. That was what exactly what happened.

Later on I merged out with them and did my things. I first when to Lot 10 to help some friends get some coffee beans. They sell fragrances and when customers smell too much fragrances, their nose clog up or feel a little dizzy, so smelling the coffee bean helps. Because I worked at Starbucks and of course the beans there smells really good, they told me to help them buy because I also have 30% off. I went there and did that. Then I went to Times Square to get my pay check from my previous job and then did a little shopping. I saw this waist bag a few days ago, so then today I brought my money and was ready to buy it, after a few times I ended not getting it because I didn't know that the clip was so ugly and it costs 90 bucks, I expected it to be PERFECT! But no, I didn't get it. It was about 3 and I ran into my other friend along with his brother and cousin sister. He was doing a little shopping but then accompanied me to eat lunch and split. I was going to head home after that, till my old school friends hit me up and said they were at Pavilion. I went to meet up with them and had a pretty good time.

We have a prom night coming up soon so we were looking for suits, but mainly a blazer/coat. It was about 400-500, I think it's pretty worth it. There's two ways of saying it, one is that you only get one prom in a life time so why not make the most out of it? The other way is it's a waste of money because you're only going to wear it once. Pretty much both ways are true.

After that they had plans to go to CEO for karaoke. I didn't wanted to sing though, at least not today. Finally after all the decisions and such we ended up at Overtime at Pavilion. While chatting and playing some card games I drank two bottles of 150ml beer along with a glass of Chivas Regal 12 year. It was pretty fun. Then we headed over to Caffeiness at Maluri. Ate some dinner and was about to split. I was almost going to head home, along with a few other friends. Some other friends were going to a friend's house to play some Mahjong. After a tense discussion one of my friend fetch me home. Such a nice friend.. I know.

Because of all these things happening I'm not going to go out late unless I have a car. That's it, I'm not going to hurt my friend's friendship like that. I'm soooo going to get a car now. I don't care how cheap it is and how fragile it is, I'm getting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment