Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What a day..

Today is one of.. that should be yesterday, since it's almost 1 a.m. already. Anyways, yesterday was one of those messed up days for me. So I had a math exam, it was paper 2, to be exact I wasn't ready for it at all. I literally barely studied and everything I had learn from the past, I just forgot, all the equations, formulas and all that other stuff. So I got in and I was like, "come on, let's see how this goes" not far in, I was like I'm gonna fail this badly. Well, not badly as in poorly, probably above the level bad, but beneath the okay level. Whatever. I did my best to complete all the questions and tried not to leave any blank and it was only 1 hour into the exam, so I went back to the first page and tried to do the ones I left out, after doing this process a few times, it was times up.

After the exam I had a couple of things to do. Right out the entrance of the exam building, I went straight to Pavilion, I went shopping. =] I got a job and it requires me to wear black shirt with a tie and black pants. I already had a few ties, and I've bought the shirt the last time I was there, so mainly I was there this time to look for black pants. I looked everywhere then went back to Giodano and bought it there. It was great, Rm 150 for 2. I was happy. It was those kind of skinny jeans that would fit perfectly on me if I was wearing my size. But I got a size bigger so it would be not that tight and little looser.

After I got my pants I needed to go to Times Square to bring my hard drive to repair, I bought it in a shop called, "Thunder Wave," up in IT Center. I got it for fairly cheap. Which was Rm 188. Today I went to bring it for technical support and when I glanced at it again it was selling for Rm 228 this time. Phew! Was I lucky! After the dude define what my problem was, and to see if it matched what I was saying he told me that they needed to send it back to the factory or some sort, and it would take 3-4 weeks. On the other hand, he told me to take it to Sungai Wang, 4th floor and look for this shop called, "SIS." I was like, alright fine, because if I took it there it would only be 1-2 weeks. I got my things and I went. I went there and looked everywhere, but after about 40 minutes walking every inch of Sungai Wang, I couldn't find the place. And they said 4th floor, and the only store on the 4th floor was this Hair Salon, I asked a  whole bunch of people and no one knew..

About this time, my brother called me and asked if I was done so he could come and pick me up. I said no, but I'm about to. I told him I was at Times Square, cause' since I couldn't find the SIS shop that dude told me about, I have to give it to them and wait 3-4 weeks. When I got back to that dude.. HE TOLD ME LOW YAT! WHAT THE FUCK MAN!! But I was like WTF? Isn't Low Yat kind of like Sungai Wang or something? I was like, fuck it man, I ain't going all the way back there. So I just gave it to them and ended it there. I was suppose to get a receipt for sending my thing there, but he said the server was down or something, so I didn't get one. I figured this is a pretty big shop, unlike the little booth some people sell phones in. So I thought it was alright.

Now my bro called me again and said he was at Pavilion. PAVILION! I was at Times Square. I was tired, like mad tired. He didn't know how to come to Times Square from Pav, so I said wait for my at that McDonald, just go straight from Pav and you'll see it. So at last I walk there.

Boy was I tired. I walked from the exam place, Menara Yayasan to Pav, then Pav to Lot 10 to Sungai Wang, to get to Time Square, then from Times Square back to Sungai Wang, then from there back to Times Square, then back to Sungai Wang and McDonald's. While I was walking to these places, there were big groups of people who were in the streets give you paper and writing stuff, saying to help people, you won something and all that other crap, but to me it only meant one word. SCAM! Or make it two. FUCKING SCAM! If you know me then you would know. I'm the type of guy that walks fast. Like quick. That's only when I'm alone, which I was. So figuratively I was walking swiftly down the streets, when I walk past these people who were trying to scam me, I could see that they were trying to hard to keep up with my pace and they were saying all those sweet things to me. But I was like, no thanks. And continued on. I didn't even stop, cause if I did while that person was talking to me, a few others would come to talk as well, which only meant one thing to me. SURROUND! They want me to have no way out. So I knew, that's why I didn't stop and stuff.

That's pretty much it, my hard disk had everything my computer USED to had. All my pictures, documents, and movies. When I putted my things in there, I deleted it from my computer because it was too clogged up and laggy. And most of my .. MY MOVIES! I had all the episodes of How I Met Your Mother, and now it's just GONE! But pictures? Come on man! Memories!! On the positive side, probably there's a reason for this or something. My stupid internet (P1) sucks and downloading movie takes a long time. But I'm getting Unifi real soon, at least I hope so. And I'm gonna get movies again. But definitely going to download How I Met Your Mother AGAIN! I mean, who can resist Barney being so awesome? Pretty much it... STINSONS OUT! hehee, actually Adrian out. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment