Monday, November 28, 2011

Late night blog post?

I'm just so bored right now. Today, which is actually yesterday, which I'm talking about is Sunday the 27th I worked from 12-6, and due to because working only 6 hours doesn't gets me a free meal, but only 2 free beverages. Therefore I asked my manager if I could add another hour. This way I can get a free meal and save around 8 bucks for lunch. Anyways, it was just so busy today. Mixing beverages, cleaning tables, washing dishes non stop.

Reached home at around 8, rest for a while, showered, then computer and suddenly fell asleep. Woke up an hour ago and had nothing to do, watched some Youtube and now doing this blog post. As you can see already this post doesn't actually has a point, I'm just bored and such..

Alright, let's talk about life:

I took 3 subjects for O Levels, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail one subject, which is math, because I had barely studied it, and if my assumptions are correct then I'm gonna retake the exam next year at around May while continuing working at Starbucks. I pretty much like it in Starbucks. Despite of cleaning tables, washing dishes and doing all the other duty things I just love making the beverages and meeting new people.

Though, life could be a lot more easier if my dad would let me drive ALONE. Actually, talking about this I think that my dad would let me drive alone already, but it's just my mom who's all behind this, saying I'm gonna fuck some people on while on the road, listen.. PEOPLE. Not cars.. =.=", oh mom, when will you wake up one day and finally realize that I've grown up?

After all these years and such I finally realize that parent's don't actually mean what they say. I remember a year or two ago I always argued with my parents - especially my mom. She would sometimes say that she wouldn't want to talk to me anymore because every time she does, we argue. Then came today, while I was having a moment with my dad, talking about pretty much everything. He also mentioned for me to talk to my mom more, I mean she literally told me not to talk to her.. And you know the feeling of when you just START to tell someone something and they judge you already? That's totally my mom. I think that if I told her I went to a pub, then she would be like, hey, those places are bad for you. Many people go there to find targets and ruin their lives with drugs and stuff. And you think all those alcohol drinks are good for you? For god's sakes you're only 17! And did you mess around with some girls? COME ON! Let me fucking finish.. I went there to listen to some songs.. - I know this isn't like the best example, but I think you get my point because everyone in life has already has encountered huge amount of people who are like this. That's why I appreciate it when you tell someone something and they don't judge you. These are the kind of friends that I would love to keep.

Moving on, what else is going on in my life?
Hmm.. Right.. I love the smell of coffee. I love to drink it, especially espresso shots! I know like 90% of the people who goes to Starbucks would order something sweet, either blended beverages, lattes or cappuccinos. I love the pure espressos though. (Caffe Americano)  It's where shots are added in a cup, depending the size you order, mix with either hot or cool water. I love the ones with ice and I added 3 bags of "equal" sugar. It's small in packet and tastes good. Most importantly with all the late nights and such, I usually get tired at times, and this Caffe Americano just helps me get it all straight. ;p

I think that's pretty much it, I'm going to go sleep now, have to wake up at around 8 tomorrow and head on to Maluri for a Typhoid Injection.. ouch..

No comments:

Post a Comment