Saturday, December 3, 2011

Messed Up Day

Today was just another day working at Starbucks. BUT! Many things happened... It all started usually. Today I had to start work at 12, I always reach early, so about 11:30 I was already there. I was feeling hungry so I went to KFC for a colonel burger which was just about 4 bucks. After that I went to work and just the usual. When around 3 and after I had my break my manager on duty told me to go get some savory from the other branch of Starbucks which was the one next to Maybank. Oh god, it was raining like hell!! Before I exited the building I went back to get an umbrella. Then I headed out.. since my old shoes had holes in them, just on the left foot, my whole foot was wet. Gosh, was it pouring!! When I got the savory and was back at my branch of Starbucks, I straight away putted on my apron and hat and got to work. My bottom half was all wet and soaky while the top half was hot and sweaty..

It was like seriously busy that time, everyone was focusing on their things and I was focusing on mine. I just got there so like the orders and stuff wasn't really clear to me. I had to pick the cups up and read the labels and etc, but bitch.. this women.. oh god! I'm like right there making about 4-5 drinks and she's like waiting over there at the counter, "hey, where's my coffee of the day" I'm like, yeah, hold on miss, it'll be here in a sec. I quickly got back to work and made the drinks. After one of the drinks that women said, "hey, is this mine?" I'm like, no miss, this is a latte, yours will be here soon. Again I got back to work, after another drink I made she said, "hey, can you help me check on my order?" I'm like, yeah sure, give me a sec, actually I don't know which one is yours, I gotta check with the person who took your order, just a while more." Again I got back to work all soaky wet and sweaty, after another drink she went like, "hey, where's my coffee of the day?" I didn't reply this time, inside I was like BITCH! Calm your fucking titties!! You think you don't want to wait here? Well, I don't fucking feel like making the drinks now, I'm all wet and sweaty, I haven't even have time to drink a gulp of water and you're fucking there being impatient.. just shut the fuck up and wait and when yours is here it'll be here. Gosh.. Later on she got her drink and left, and of course I had to say thank you.. which I did..

Fuck, these people... you see that I'm busy right? So just wait for a while then. If I'm like standing there looking around then you complain.. =.=

My shoes were wet, socks were soaked, hot and sweating all over and making your drinks and you right there complaining and shit..

No comments:

Post a Comment