Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Should Be A Great Day

That day started out pretty usual. I woke up late for working for my parents. I needed a hair cut today. So that increased my chance of going out to the store, since the fact that the hair salon is so close. Normally I would take the taxi because I was lazy. But today was different. I notice my brother didn't drive his car out today, so I called up my dad and asked him if I could drive out to the store. Shockingly and surprisingly he said okay. So I did exactly that. It was epic and awesome!!


Then I reached the store, parked the car and went to the hair salon. Now I'm here waiting. I noticed there was this new teen girl helping people wash their hair. Normally I wouldn't wash my hair, but today I'm going to try to. Hehehe. I don't know. I just like to get to know people?


Down side is, I've been waiting her for a quite long time and my contact lens broke when I tried to put it on today, I needed my glasses when I drove this morning and because I don't like wearing my glasses out, I can't see the girls' face properly now... How great.. :|

-After The Whole Hair Cut-

It turned out pretty awesome. That girl was pretty cute, but she seemed so young and pure. But when she gets into washing your hair, she doesn't holds on. She gives it her all, scrub there, scrub here, rub there, massage a little there. She was just so strong on her fingers. It felt great. She's just so cute. =]

After this whole thing it was planned out for me to treat my parents to eat at Shabu One which is located on some higher floors in Lot 10. But it turned out we didn't and that we just went to another restaurant. I treated anyways and then we went home..

Ahh.. Still can't stop thinking about that hair washing girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment