Saturday, December 25, 2010

This was how my Christmas Eve went...

Okay, I'm gonna start a new thing here.. for me... Cause I love blogging on my iPod. And that it doesn't always have wifi.. So I'm gonna finish a blog and put a time at the end, which will be when I type it. And when I copy and paste it to blogger.com, it will show another time and that time is when I upload it from there, so if you're reading my blog, don't mess up..

Today, right .., I meant on 24th of December, right after work I thought about swimming and chilling myself since my parents were going out and if I was at home, I would only be using the computer surfing and etc.. And my brother would be doing his things.. So I made an excuse to swim and I bought my things with me:: My iPod, phone, keys, and wallet. So then I was sitting by the pool and wanted to swim, but it was cold and I had thoughts in my mind and it made me want to think more. And if I swimmed, I would forget what I was thinking about. So I didn't swim. I just sat there opening songs with my cellphone and watched the irainian kids hanging out. Thoughts in mind was loneliness. I mean, on Christmas Eve my parents went out and yum cha with my uncle. And left my brother and I home... All my friends had parties and such, I chose not to go because since my parents don't like me going out and if I wanted to, there would be arguments and etc.... So I didn't go and hoping that my parents would take us somewhere. Which they end up going themselves.. And tomorrow would actually be Christmas, today by the way since it's already 2 in the morning. And it wont be any better than yesterday (24th). But I'm gonna hope it'll be wayyy better... 

Anyways I got through Christmas Eve myself by watching Date Night. It was a pretty good movie. And I also watched a little of Mr. Bean Christmas episode, but it was lame. So I flipped to 708, which was showing Teens Choice Awards. And it was awesome. =] Bruno Mars, Travie McCoy, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and family guy won. And since the commercial break took too long, I was lazy to wait because it was getting late and I wanted to finish 'Date Night', so I didnt see everyone who won.. 

Anyways, I figured I can't stop hatin life for the things I'm not happy with. Because there are a lot of lives out there that's more worst than mine. So, I gotta appreciate mine...

And when I have a family and kids, I'm gonna be a great Dad, I'll celebrate every major holidays with them. Like getting a Christmas tree on Christmas. (Oh, how I always wanted one. =]) I'm gonna eat turkey with them on thanksgiving. We'll go out wearing green on St. Patties day. And we'll go knocking on people's door asking for candies on Halloween. And many many others. I'm nothing to be like my parents, because how their parents taught them, they're teaching us the same way although its not right. And I find it pretty selfish. Because their parents don't let them go out, and they feel sad about that that time, they don't let me go out.. So it's kind of like, "if I die, I'm dragging you." something like that.. And talking to your kids by authority doesn't work anymore. Because from their time and childhood to todays, it had 360 degrees changed!!! And you gotta understand how your kids are feeling, and not 'assuming' how you 'think' they are or 'should' be feeling. Though we are all humans, but we have DIFFERENT feelings...

And Merry Christmas guys. =\

[This blog post was finished typing at: Friday, 25th of December, 2010 at 2:11 AM]

No comments:

Post a Comment