Friday, December 24, 2010

No topic..

Sitting in the car; walking from places to places, and looking everywhere. I see people walking together side by side by each other. I'm talking about boy-girlfriends now... It's like they're so happy and don't care about anything, and just wanna stay together. Watching them walking and laughing around telling jokes and cuddling together, just draws a smile to my face. Then somehow, the thought of me being single got to my mind. You see, I like seeing people being happy, but when i see myself, I feel pity. Hmmm, that's just life. You dont get all the things that you want. And just watching the things you want around you, makes you have that type of feeling of being envious or in other words, being jealous. I dont know. I just...  Hmm, I dont know how to put it in words. And I trying to blog it out to feel better... And also that day when I went out with my friends, I saw that they all have new phones when I'm still using the same one for about 3 years now. And they still complain about their life.. To me, I just dont think people will be satisfied even if they already get the things that they want. Later on, they'll want more and more things.. Wait, I'm not making sense. Heh, these are just the things running through my head now.. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment