Friday, December 24, 2010

So Many Things Happened These Days.

Errr... I dont know what to blog about. It's been so long since I last blogged.... due to laziness and got bored of doing so.
Hmm, o. I got one. Remember when...? Well that's if you have me on twitter or Facebook. And if you do. Remember when I said that there isn Christmas feelings in Malaysia?? Well I think God had answer me that. He did give me a thing to feel. It was like this:: Last Friday, I went out to try to look for a job. So I took the bus to KLCC, and walked to Pavilion, where I met my friends. They were at Pizza Hut, so I went there and met them. They already had bought my tickets for Tron Legacy 3D. So I watched it with them. When we entered the cinema, it was great. But there were technical issues with the projector. And we waited, but then later that cinema dude said we could get a refund if we wanted to. So my friends and I went out and they bought another ticket for another time for Tron. So then we went in, and this time we watched the whole. After that we went to Times Square to play pool. Man was I pro.. Heheh. Just kidding, but I'm not that bad either.. As I was walking everywhere, I did glance at shops to see if there were empty vacancy space. So it means I did try to look for a job and not only hanged out with friends... After pooling I said I had to go. So I left and headed to Great Eastern Mall. And I had to walk from Times Square to Sungai Wang to Pavilion to KLCC to take the bus. My mom said reach there by 8:30, because that day they were going to GE Mall. So I would meet them there and would go home together with her, my dad and brother. So I started walking. By the time I reached Pavilion, I was partly lost. I walked around and around for about 15 minutes. Then I found my way and RAN to KLCC. It was ... Oh yea, at the main entrance of Pavilion, it was so pretty. They had these machines at the top and made it spit out 'light ice' which made it look like real snow was pouring down from above. Everyone crowded that area to tale pictures, so I had to squeeze through. Okay, back to where I was running.. It was dark out and it was cold. Due to the rain. But I still ran. And also I could only see like 60% because I didn't have my glasses.    Again, I was partly lost and a little scared so I was extra alerted because there were only cars and only very few people on the sidewalk. Then when I was lost, I looked up, because KLCC is tall and it's around Pavilion. I saw it and ran towards it. While I was looking up, the rain wasnt really hard, but it was really soft either. And it looked like it as snowing. And oh yea, my shoe has a little hole in it, so it was raining and I was running. Which made my socks soaked. And that moment when I was looking up, it was like when I was in New York and I was wearing snow boots but my socks was still soaked. So then I knew it was God, giving me that 'feel' of Christmas in Malaysia.. =]. Then I reached KLCC and headed for the bus. The bus seemed to be heading off, but I hoped that it didn't. Then I got on it. It was a different bus. And I wasn't sure where it was going. So I asked the bus driver if it would go by GE Mall or not. He replied it did. So I bought a ticket and took a seat. Just behind him. Cause also I couldn't see. So I asked him to let me off at GE Mall and he was pretty kind. And I was wet everywhere. The lower part of my pants were wet, my shirt was wet, and my hair seemed like I just had a shower but no towel. And i didn't want my parents to see me like this, if they did, they would know I ran a Lon distance and my mom would start worrying and etc. So I tried to dry my hair and shirt. The bus didn't go that fast. He was waiting for more people to get on. And that delayed for about 30 minutes. Which got my hair dry, but my shirt was just slighty different. Then I got off at GE Mall, thanked the bus driver and found my way to my parents. And that's the end.. =]

Well I do have other stories to tell that recently happened. But for now I'll just be finish for now first because I have things to do.. Hehehe. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment