Monday, December 27, 2010

SCARY!!

OMG!! Yesterday was really crazy, and it even freaked me out.. It was like this. Remember how I watched 3 movies yesterday? Well, out of the three that I watched, only two was y favorite and it was Inception and Prince of Persia. So I kept thinking about every part and stuff. Then when I finished watching the movies, it was around 5AM or so. So then I went to sleep before my parents caught me. When I finished closing my laptop my mom came in, and I just lied down saying I couldn't sleep. Then she asked if I wanted to go to the market with them, and of course, I said no. Then I just slept. Like blank dead. Cause I was tired.. Then later when they came back and my brother was awake and we were suppose to open the shop, so I needed to wake up, do my things, get dressed and etc. But then I 'think' my body was shaking or something. And my mom passed by my door and saw it. Then my mom repeatedly asked what happened and it got a little louder which my dad and my brother gathered at the door. But I was still shaking, then I could feel my mom rubbing my chest and she kept saying something, I wasn't sure what. I was still unconscious, then my mom suddenly put pressure on my chest and I 'came' back. Alright, let me explain. I think it's that it's kinda like the movie Inception, how they dreamed too deep and need to fall to wake up, but in my case, my mom put pressure on my chest. Then when I 'came' back, it's was like in Prince of Persia, Dastan pressed the button on the hilt, he went out of his body and then back in. It felt like my soul or spirit and my body crashed together. And when I woke up, I 'automatically' sat up with my hand on my chest and with a gasp. And the first two breaths were deep ones. I was really scared. Like, what the **** was that?? And when my parents and brother all asked me what happened I said I don't know how to explain. But when I told my brother, because he watched the movie as well, so he at least partly understands.. And I could sense that he didn't believe me, which I knew he wouldn't, because if someone told me, I wouldn't believed it too. But it happened to me. And I don't know what that was..

Damn, I don't think I'll ever forget that experience. Or probably I'll ask some psychologist or professionals on these things sometime and get a rough idea how this happened.

Also, if you still don't get what happened here, and you know me in real life, remind me about this and if I didn't forget, then I would tell you. [Normally people only remembers 30% of their dreams..]

[December 27th, 2010:: 1:16AM]

No comments:

Post a Comment