Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Night Without Sleep

Woah. It's about 5:35 now and I'm still awake.. I watched 3 movies just now. I watched Inception which was so cool. And it's like I can 'try' to control my dreams or something after watching it. It's just moved me somehow. Well, a lot of movies moved me... I then watches Prince of Persia, again it moved me too. Somehow i felt like being the Prince, "Dastan." Not because of the rank, authority or how he had a super not girlfriend. Which was the Princess Tamina or something.. I forgot. But the reason was, because im very adventurous and it's just so cool he goes 'everywhere' and also he knows the shortcuts and 'mouse roads' of his home town. Just. So. Cool!! =] .... Well to me at least... Lastly I watched Sorcerer's Apprentice. Man!! It was awesome! Made me feel like having magic. But movies are movies and realities are realities. And it's not possible. Unless I study physics and build that coil machine that Dave had. Haha.. 

Heh, about 5:45 now and that my parents are gonna go to the market today, which means they're gonna wake up earlier, and I have to fake sleep if not they'll start asking why i didn't sleep and then start lecturing me again... 

Anyways it was nice tho. Watching movie throughout the night. And probably I'll catch the sunset later. =] Man, in Prince of Persia and Sorcerer's Apprentice, it's just so sweet how I see the 'pairs' being together. In Prince of Perisa, the Princess was worried about the Prince. But she didn't wanted to show it but the Prince knew and made her accept the fact. It's just so sweet. =] And in Sorcerer' Apprentice, the guy Dave kept chased back the girl he chased 10 YEARS ago!!! Damn, it's like they're meant to be. Again it was so sweet.. Especially the ending. =]

[December 26th, 2010. 5:53 AM.]

No comments:

Post a Comment