Sunday, February 17, 2013

February 14th 2013

I don't think I ever spent Valentines Day with anyone before. Except friends and parents I guess. But what I meant was with another girl, just her. Didn't think I did. Not sure if my ex (when she was still my girlfriend)  giving me a self made valentine's card counted. She only gave me the card. We didn't hung out or did anything special. Didn't count, right...?

This Valentines Day escalated quickly. I spent it with someone special. I actually had a lot of plans and thoughts of what I wanted to do for her. There was just so much. Then I thought, sometimes less is more. So I just kept it simple.

First I lied to her saying I took a long shower when I was out looking where I could get flowers :3 she failed to realized. Hehe.

Then I flew to her house.

Later when she got in the car I drove at the back of her neighborhood to prevent her parents from stalking. I gave the flowers to her and she was quite shocked! (Oh she better be, it was the first time I gave real flowers to someone!)  Because she kept telling me not to get flowers because she hates them, well i knew she was lying :3

Funny thing was, I wasn't expecting anything from her like at all. After she received the flowers I wanted to drive off to Paradigm Mall, unexpectedly she pulled out something from her purse. It was cute :3 Inside was a card and the other color of her shirt. After we exchanged gifts I drove off.

There were two movies she wanted to watch while I had other things in mind. But I wanted her to be happy so I did that exactly. We first doze around the mall for a while because there was still time. We messed around and tried on clothes for fun :3


Oh yeah, I also got her that husky plush toy she always wanted.


Then later on we went to watch 'Together.' Not a bad movie :/

After the movie the skirt of someone's zip broke :D So then we wandered the mall again to look for something she could change into and we found this. Cheap and sexy ;P


After that we returned to Star Village Steak House at Puchong. 'Returned' because we went there that morning and it said there wasn't a morning shift that day :( But we returned and had an awesome dinner. It was packed though!

After we finished dinner we headed to SetiaWalk to watch the other movie called 'The Wedding Diary II' but sadly the seats were almost fully occupied, except the one at the very first few rows. So we walked for a while then I drove back to her neighborhood and stayed in the car for a while and finally sent her home. It was a nice day :)

And here's the couple tee. Hehehe

:3

No comments:

Post a Comment