Thursday, January 3, 2013

What Is This?

I don't understand what this really is anymore. I always tell you how I feel about you but you just never believe. You said you tried to, but did you really? Smoking is a really bad habit. I know that. Just like how you said you didn't listened to anyone when they asked you to stop cutting yourself, except for me. Because I asked you, you stopped cutting yourself. In exchanged and in the other way around, I quitted smoking for you. I know smoking is bad. But to be honest, I kind of enjoy and like it. I even don't go to clubs anymore.

"Action speaks louder than words."

What more do I have to do to prove my love towards you? I'm trying to be cool about it and not saying stuff but deep inside its killing me. I love you, I really do. I just hope you'll sincerely know this soon.

Most of the time after I sent you home I think about us. I think about everything. I love those late night drives. I would either put the music on a smooth level while driving at around 80 kmp/h with the windows down or I would crank that to thee max also with the windows down but flying at 110.

Tonight there was a few times where I also had an accident. So close in getting ramped. When I'm in that state though,  I won't really care. But after a while, after I'm a little chilled I would think back what I did and freak out.

Sigh. I just, I just wished you believe what I say :/

I ain't gonna give up so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment