Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hmmm.. haven't been here in a while. So updates. Let's see.. Well, I finally got my O Level results and they were bad. Like really bad. I took 3 subjects and I only passed one. I was so angry. Almost killed myself. Blah blah blah, thinking on the bright side, I'm going to get into college and do the certificate program then the diploma. Yeah, its gonna take longer but I don't feel like retaking O Levels. I just don't. Most probably I will be going into the media industry. Which college yet I still have yet to decide. But most probably IACT or The One Academy.

Work has been pretty alright. I had fun. Got my salary. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough. This will be my last month of work. I don't feel like working anymore. The only reasons I worked till now was because of the customers and the environment. I don't know how to describe, but I just love it.

Not really in the mood to blog and I realize I'm pretty much blabbering around. So that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment