Wednesday, July 27, 2011

People In Public Places

Like, seriously, its the freaking public, like its not your home or anything. Its a public place. And everyone can be there, so respect it. I don't get how people are just so RUDE in public, like they're the boss or something.

Few weeks ago, the day of my birthday which was 15th of July. I was heading out to meet some friends for karaoke and stuff like that. So when I got on the LRT it was pretty smooth. It was so freaking peaceful. Till we got to this stop and this woman got on the train. She was on her phone with someone. And she kept asking, "Why didn't you tell me?" Like so many times, Why Didn't You Tell Me? It was something, she was mad. I get that, from what I analyzed from the conversation, well, I only heard the woman side. But the other side of the phone was, I think it was her son. You'll know how I know. She was on the phone, YELLING at the person on the other side of the phone. She was pissed, it was something to do with a lost phone, in a class, the "son" saw someone took it, but didn't go stop him. The phone was expensive. Her mom, "the woman" said, "The phone is very expensive one you know? What didn't you tell me? This morning I already tell you to don't bring to school, you just don't listen to me is it?" Blahh blahh blah.. I was sitting on the other side of the bench, and from me to her, there was like 2 person in between. I didn't look at her first. From my angle of the "train view" I notice that everyone was kinda like starring-looking at her type. Then later on I bend over and looked at the woman, I was expecting like a granny, in the 60-70's with a grinchy-face type. But when I looked, she was in her 30's, really young for a mother, and with a son that grown. Well, he has to be grown, if not she wouldn't had bought him an expensive cell phone. As time when by the woman got more pissed, she called some other woman, then called back her son and said he was an idiot, told him to go died like 10 times, and said that once he gets home she's gonna kill him. I get that she's pissed an everything, but her son has dignity too. Don't you think talking in this way to your kids is kinda bad?

I mean, I MEAN, IF IT WAS ME, like I lost the phone and MY MOTHER told me to go die and all the stuff above, I would piss her off even more. I would hook up some friends, stay a few nights with them, turn my phone off, (if i have another one) and not go home for a couple of days. Then when I finally get home I would expect my mom and dad, or even brother to be real piss at me. But my excuse is, "mom said she was gonna kill me.... so i decided to not contact you guys and stay at a friend's house so mom could calm down." It would be awesome!! ;D

Alright, next thing are people spitting in public.. I mean, come on. Back in NY these Chinese people, well, like the ones from China.. So you're like walking down the street. Chilling and all that. Peaceful day, when you hit Chinatown and then all the people are on the street. So you continue walking and suddenly these Chinese, (I'm Chinese too, but I said Chinese, cause I never seen Black or Whites done this such thing..) they make these sounds and suddenly spits right in front of you, or somewhere close to you.. EWWW!! Ahh, I think I've seen a video of this, hold on..

haha, gotta love luan. ;D

Yeah, I think that about now. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. young parent probably, they pamper their child.. and maybe not ready to be a parent at all, if u get what i mean :P

    about spitting, even footballers do that on the field lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your post! Like the way u deliver it! Lol~ If i have those parents, i think i will do the same as u :)

    ReplyDelete