Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Can Feel Freedom!

     Hey, guess what? I can finally feel freedom's in the air, well for me.. Remember how I always couldn't "go out" and hang out with my friends and etc? There's something I thought about for a real long time. Because all teenagers have this mind growth thing, I read about it somewhere last time. Researcher shows that in people's teen age, they act really rebellious. (Well, for most people.) So then I was thinking about my brother, when we were in New York, he was really rebellious, like REALLY.. He pissed my parents off so much that while we had dinner one night, my dad threw his phone on the floor, like hard... And everything else too, then he borrowed a phone for his friends and brought it home, which pissed my parents even more. Then now back here, he totally changed, maybe his "rebellious time" was over? Perhaps? Then as time goes on, he was different, the way he acted, the way he talked and everything, it was just different. And it like my parents totally forgotten what he had done in the past. And now looking at that example, its like was the same. How my parents didn't let him go out at first, but he still went out, then as days went by he goes out like everyday. He was SO FREE!! So I was thinking, since my brother was like that in the past, my parents should be expecting me to act the same way. So thats what I did... When I ran out last time, my parents called and I didn't pick up, and its like my parents didn't know there was something called "voicemail" and they didn't know they were on it, and I over heard what they were saying, then that was the end. The next time I wanted to go out and almost everytime then, I always had an argument with them. But I went out anyways. And now when I want to go out, I just have to tell them, and they would ask where and when with who and etc, then BAM, im out. I just love the feeling of that.
     Well, for that to happen, you need some other things. People who your parents really trust. As of for mine, my parents and my 5th uncle always go out and yum cha, and they would always talk about childrens. Okay, first. Whats common is my cousin and me. We sleep late and wake up late, both our parents own a store. So if we sleep late, we wake up late, and late for work. Back then, my parents would yell at me until I wake up, but now after what my Uncle told them, they let me sleep. Then I would have to take the taxi to work. And when I did they would get angry and stuff. But now when I accidentally sleep late and need to take the taxi out, they would be okay with it... Weird, but thats the fact.. Back then I would wake up at like 12, not knowing the time and sleep till 3, then wake up and head out. But now knowing the help my parents seek from me, I would wake up at 7:15, if I sleep late and they went out already, I would wake up at 8:30 or so, and head out like instantly once I've done my morning things.
     Then you also have to take initiative, like by doing things without being ask, and you can't do those immature things you use to do. Then they'll see a change in you, in being able to take care about yourself. Well, looking back I guess I've changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment