Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Emotion Testing" Day

Today was a "emotion testing" day, I would say.. Today, there was this customer, (I know, I know, i always talk about my customers, but they just pisses me off..) he came in the first time and asked for paint, paint in a small tin. Okay, my brother served him and he bought it and left. Later on he came back all pissed and shit, kept on scolding and scolding. And he yelled to my parents why didn't they asked him what type of paint he wants. (There are paints for metal and for wall, and the one he bought a small, which we only had was the one for metal.) He scolded and scolded, "here is what customer service?" "You should ask what your customer wants!" My mom was behind the counter facing him, my dad was a few steps behind the customer facing him, and I was just a few feet away from him at the entrance/exit, and my brother was at the back do his thing. So then my parents started to talk back to him. My mom first said, "No, it's not like that, you came in and asked for paint and you think we could read your mind thinking what you want it for? You want us to interview with you first?" Then he said, "Im not going to come back here again, this place sucks!" Then he turned to my dad and yelled, "You try going to pharmacy and do that, if you fever, cough, sore throat or whatever, you have to them!!" I was in the middle of doing something when he came in, therefore i was holding a 2x2 wooden stick and a screwdriver. After he said that, my dad got mad and he stood up, and said, "Dude, this isn't pharmacy. You came in rushing and acting smart and stuff thinking you know what you wanted, so you got that and left, if you wanna act smart the go ahead!" "And look at you now.." (Cause his hand was full of the paint.) Then my mom quickly interfere again cause if not, some fighting would happened because the voices were getting louder. Then he wanted thinner to wash the paint off his hands, so my mom went and get it. Then later he kept scolding and raising his voice, Woah, I was standing right there.. PUMPED! And I was about to "OI" him, but I controlled it. So then he kept yelling and my dad yelled back. Then he kept yelling till he couldn't find any other words to say and called my dad "bodoh." (Which means stupid.) When that word came out of his mouth, at the corner of my eye I saw my mom starring at me dad, and it's felt like she was telling my dad to calm down, I see my dad pissed, and I was there READY, clenching on the stick. HOPING he would make a move. And he paid for the thinner and stammered out, and i was starring angrily at him. And since my parents never seen that side of me, I walked to the back of the store to calm down, I noticed my mom saw it. Then while i was at the back, I over heard my mom asking my dad if he saw my reaction or not. Then that was the end of that.. Hahhhh!! It just great that I feel better now after writing this down. But really, why do such brainless people exist??!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment