Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hopefully We Can Make It Through...

     I read a lot of stories these days on  long distance relationships. There were many people saying that long distance relationships aren't cool. It makes your heart pain and when you think about your other half, you'll cry your heart out. But there were still ones that sustained through this course and the couples were so happily back together! People say you must work first before you play and enjoy the rest of your life. I just don't get how people give up so easily. I mean, if you love that person, won't you do whatever you can to make him/her remain? Although I know that its not only what you want. It might be your other half's decision to break up. So how hard you try still doesn't work. For me, I'll try to get us together no matter what! Even thinking about you now is like killing me to see you..=.="

Today, during work, while I was eating. I was thinking about my girlfriend. I thought and thought, then thought about the good times and tears started rolling down my cheeks. My mom suddenly caught me, but I quickly wiped my tears and got back to work... She was at school that time. And I was thinking to run to the school and surprise her...even if it meant to see her for just a while, I'll still be satisfied. And it was one of the situation where I had no control over. If I did ran out of work, my parents would 100% do something to me. I'm not saying I'm not willing to be punished by my parents to see her. But it just wouldn't be good, and after this, my parents might not like her anymore..=.=", so its like how hard you try, but being controlled over...

No comments:

Post a Comment