Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sneaking...

     I was watching a movie, then suddenly my girlfriend texted me saying that she was done with class. I was so happy. I replied her. Then it stopped. There was this thing that her mom kept her phone at night to prevent her from calling people, or answering peoples' call late at night. So then I called her to see if her phone was still on. Amazingly at 12 something, it still was. And I had this internet curfew thingy. When I'm not allowed to use the internet past that time, and the internet modem is at my brother's room. Then, I was thinking about my girlfriend and desperately wanted to chat with her. So I snuck in to my brother's room. His face was facing the modem, and I was really scared. I hesitated for a moment, but a flash went past me. It was an image of my girlfriend. So then I slowly unplugged the modem and took it to my room. I knew that there was this other cable which would gave this modem electricity, so I didn't bother pulling the cable at my brother's room, cause' that might just wake him up. Then I plugged the cable in the modem, but it was a bit loose. But I tried my best and at various locations to search for "line." Finally it worked!! Doubting that my girlfriend would be on, I signed in my MSN. It was laggy for a moment. But then later, out of a sudden, my girlfriend messaged me. I was so glad. And we're still chatting...=]

No comments:

Post a Comment